Takoma Park Silver Spring Co-op promotes healthful living by offering wholesome foods, high quality produce and community resources in a clean, friendly and cooperative grocery store…that you can own!
- Plant Container 3 Tier Flower Shelf Pot Rack Folding Bamboo Plant Stands Garden Holder Display Shelf Ladder Outdoor Indoor
- Bathroom anti-slip door mat W35 x L59 INCH Tea Party,Cups and Pots with Different Floral Motifs on Dotted Brown Background, Sea Green Brown Beige Non-slip, with non-slip backing,Non-slip Door Mat Carp
- Pillow Bed Cushion Cushion Lumbar Support-hdkd02 Idyllic Princess Room Bed Head Backrest Bed Double Long Pillow with Core Removable and Washable (Size 120CM)
- Solid Wood Small Stool - Change shoes Bench - Coffee Table Sofa Stool - Fabric Small Bench - Home Stool - Load Capacity 100kg (color 28×28×25cm Green)
- Iron Umbrella Stand Hotel Lobby Home Floor Umbrella Storage Bucket (Black)
- Luxury Modern Hot and Cold Faucet Vintage Platingfaucet Mixer Modern Washbasin Design Hot and Cold Water Taps
- ZHFJGKR&ZL Brass Kitchen Faucet 360 Swivel Bathroom Basin Sink Mixer Tap Crane
- Mkkwp Stainless Steel Basin Faucet Mixer Single Handle Bathroom Sink Basin Faucet
- Modern simple copper hot and cold kitchen sink taps kitchen faucet All-copper kitchen universal redary drawing hot and cold faucet drawing Suitable for all bathroom kitchen sinks
- Basin Mixer Tap Bath Fixtures Wash Basinsinkkitchen Copper Single Hole Basin Cold and Hot Faucet Toilet Basin Basin Wash Basin Single Hole Mixing Water Faucet
- 5/11: Orinoco CBD Drink Demo
- B Section Drawing Double Water Oudan Cold Drawing The Whole Kitchen Faucet Mixer 304 Stainless Steel Vegetables Basin Faucet Copper redatable Ceramic Valve Core, B Paragraph Satin Single Water -Jomoow
- SHA Announces Community Input in Takoma Junction Visioning Study
- Coat Hook WEBI Iron Hanger Rack for Dog Pet Leash, Hats, Keys, Bath Towels, Robe, Clothes with 8 Hooks,Wall Mount Closet Clothing Bathroom Garage Home Organization Storage, Decorative Gift,2 Pack
- New Blog Post | Supporting the MD Food Co-op
- Kitchen Fauct Bathroom Faucet Hot and Cold Basin Faucet Bathroom Bathroom Washbasin Washbasin Washbasin Faucet
- New Blog Post | Staff Profile: Kay
Everyone can shop, anyone can join.
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
- MAD Money: 10% off of almost everything in our store on any day once each month!
- Member Basics: every day discounts on a growing list of grocery staples.
- 10% discount on all special orders.
- Upon signing up, new members receive a 20% off Coupon to be used any time.
- Community Business Partnership Program (CBPP) Discount Card.
- Your vote, your voice in the management and direction of our Co-op.
What Does A Co-op Do?
BOOSTS LOCAL ECONOMY
TPSS Co-op is committed to selling the products of local growers and producers as much as possible. The Co-op now buys from over Ling's moment Wedding Table Numbers with Holders Acrylic Elegant Number Cards 1-20 & Head Table Sign Simple Calligraphy Design 4 x6 for Rustic Wedding. In 2018, we expanded our access to dozens more regional products by entering into a relationship with AWXJX Retro Style copper Hot and cold Wash your facePots Height up Faucet, a regional food hub that aggregates and distributes products from local growers and producers in the mid-Atlantic region.
INCREASES ACCESS TO HEALTH FOODS
The TPSS Co-op promotes healthful living by offering wholesome foods and high-quality wellness products. Our staff is knowledgeable and friendly, offering useful information about our products. We offer monthly discounts and senior discounts, as well as payment of our $100 lifetime membership fee on installment.
FOSTERS ACTIVE COMMUNITIES
As a member-owned business, TPSS Co-op fosters active community by democratically electing member-owners to the board of representatives; inviting comments at board meetings, twice-yearly member meetings, and special events; and keeping our membership informed through our website, social media, and e-mails. We also support the greater community of Takoma Park/Silver Spring through outreach programs, community events, and charitable donations.